- All students bringing dates from outside the senior class MUST register their dates in advance. If your date is registered for prom, your date is automatically registered for Post Prom. If you do not go to prom, you must register your guest in the main office in advance. No one will be admitted to Post Prom unless he or she is a Whitman senior or a guest registered IN ADVANCE.
- If your date is from another school you MUST submit a “Guest Registration” form (see below) to the main office IN ADVANCE. The form must be signed by an administrator from your guest’s school. The “Guest Registration” form is available via the link below or in the main office. Your date MUST also bring identification to enter Post Prom. If you submit a “Guest Registration” form for prom, that will also register your date for Post Prom.
- Attire is casual. No purses, backpacks or luggage are permitted. You may carry in car keys, ID and cell phones, but that is all. Other items will need to be checked at the entrance or left in your car.
- You will be required to sign in and out at the entry. You must arrive by 1:15 a.m.
- You may leave early. If you leave early, you may not re-enter. If you need to go to your car during Post Prom, you will be escorted by an adult.
- If you do not have transportation home, we can call an Uber as a courtesy.
Click here to download the Guest Registration Form