- If you leave a table you must turn your chips in for a voucher. Chips are not to leave a table or the Casino.
- The rules for each game are available at the cashiers’ table inside the casino.
- If you run out of money, you can borrow money from the cashier ONCE. Borrowed money will be deducted from total winnings at the end of the night.
- Money/chips CANNOT be given to another student or pooled for the prizes. Players who pool their money or give their money to another student will be disqualified.
- Players may leave the casino and return later. However, you MUST turn in your chips for a voucher before you leave the Casino. The voucher can be turned back into chips if you play later. Lost vouchers cannot be replaced.
- The casino betting will close at 3:30 a.m. (hand in your voucher) and winners will be announced with the raffle winners at 4:00 a.m.
- The top winners will receive prizes. Prizes will be distributed based on your total amount of winnings.
- You MUST be present to win. You may NOT give your money to other players.
- Please turn in all chips to the cashiers and do not take them out of the casino.
2018 Post Prom will be held:
May 5, 2018
1:00 a.m. - 4:30 a.m.
7100 Whittier Blvd
Bethesda, MD 20817